Based in Vancouver, Canada
9 March, 2017
Take to the skies once again as the last defender of humanity against overwhelming odds! Lovingly built to be enjoyed by newcomers and genre veterans alike, Danmaku Unlimited 3 is a perfect medley of the best aspects of classic bullet hell shooters wrapped up in a modern and approachable package.
Doragon Entertainment is an one man indie game studio based in Vancouver Canada, with a passion for old school shooters and Japanese robot animations. Or anything with a combination of jets, rocking music, missiles, and explosions, lots of explosions.
- Authentically crafted Japanese style shoot'em up in High Definition
- 5 handcrafted stages packed with dynamically rendered sprites
- Epic multi-phase boss battles with spellbinding bullet patterns
- Up to 25 unique weapon combinations
- Turn enemy attacks into your advantage with the SPIRIT/GRAZE system
- Music by the talented Japanese indie circle BLANKFIELD
- Multiple modes of difficulty that caters to players of all skill ranges
PC Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Danmaku Unlimited 3. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Doragon Entertainment
An indie game developer based in Vancouver Canada, with a passion for old school shooters and Japanese robot animations. Or anything with a combination of jets, rocking music, missiles, and explosions, lots of explosions.
More information on Doragon Entertainment, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Danmaku Unlimited 3 Credits
Game designer, programmer, artist, Doragon
Music, sound effects, Blankfield